Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving Thoughts

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Today, I'm thankful for my DVR, a device that allows me to watch games like Utah at Sacramento a day later.

I simply wouldn't believe this start for the Jazz if I wasn't seeing it for myself. They erased a 21-point deficit last night by scoring 75 points in the second half, and they're now 11-1 on the young season.

Utah never quits, and they're playing like the most complete team in the league. The sight of their bench jumping up and down following a Mehmut Okur triple was fun to witness. They're all having a blast out there.

Should we book the trip to Vegas for Deron Williams and Carlos Boozer?

Never in a million years would I have guessed I'd be enjoying watching the Jazz, but I really am.

I can't wait for tomorrow night when Kobe and the Lakers get their shot at the NBA's best. That's going to be a lot of fun.

Have a tremendous holiday.

No comments: